Development of businesses in Cabramatta Road, Mosman

Posted by
Ian Jones
Streets
Cabramatta Road
Time
1853—2016

Local businessman Ian Jones, through meticulous research, has documented the development of businesses in Cabramatta Road Mosman. The properties include 36, 38 and 40 Cabramatta Road as well as 31-31A and 33-35 Cabramatta Road Mosman. The detailed appendix on this area of Mosman’s early development is not included in this online version but is easily accessible in our vertical files in the Local Studies section of the Barry O’Keefe Library.

A Crown Grant of 20 acres of land was made to Charles Nathan (one of the first anaethetists who worked at the Sydney Infirmary) at on 5th December , 1853. This grant was later transferred to Richard Hayes Harnett Senior of Sydney which became Title Deed Vol 904 Fol 59 (previous title ref being Vol 596 Fol 53,54 & 61 and Vol 894 Fol 15) on 27th November, 1888 . The transfers were no 141420 (from Christiana Eliza Hayes Harnett junior) and 141421 (from Richard Hayes Harnett Junior). A power of attorney from Richard Hayes Harnett senior was given to James Lindsay Ballantyne and Richard Hayes Harnett junior on 9th July, 1888 and entered on Title Vol 904 Fol 59 on 11th June, 1889. Transfer (no 254571) dated 27th June, 1896 transferred the title to James Lindsay Ballantyne, a bank inspector of Melbourne and Harnett Jnr’s brother in law & business partner, and Richard Hayes Harnett Junior, a mercantile broker of Sydney. Note that Richard Hayes Harnett junior became the first Mayor of Mosman in 1893.

This estate was subject to a subdivision sale on Saturday 28th March, 1896. The specific sales from this subdivision were as follows –

Lot 1 of Section A in DP 3272 was the original title reference for the land that became 36, 38 & 40 Cabramatta Road, Mosman. The initial owner of the Lot appears to have built the property at 40 Cabramatta Road in 1903/5 and 1905/06 may have built the properties at 36 & 38 Cabramatta Road.

40 Cabramatta – Lot 1 of Section A DP 3272 was sold to Anders Ostman, a carpenter of Mosman in transfer 330327 (70 pounds now $16,034) on 15th September, 1901. Mr Ostman was born in Finland in 1852. His father Anders Gustave Ostman was a ship builder. In 1884 Anders married Louisa Harrison in Sydney. He died, aged 82, at Manly Hospital on 21/9/1934. They had three children Ethel A. (born 1885), Hilma L. (born 1888) and Ernest A. (born 1890).
Subsequently the property was registered on title vol 1377 Fol 11 on 16th October, 1901. Lot 1 included the properties now known as 36, 38 & 40 Cabramatta Road. Mr Ostman took out a mortgage (372555) of 400 pounds (now $84,298) from the Savings Bank of NSW on 14th October, 1903 with a further mortgage (420419) of 655 pounds (now $143,850) from same bank on 30th November, 1905. Mr Ostman sold the property for 1,350 pounds (now $296,484) to Mrs Elizabeth Lumley (known as Liley) (transfer 435102), wife of Mr Walter Lumley (known as Wattie) , a butcher of Mosman on 26th June, 1906.

Mr Walter Lumley (son of John Stephen Lumley a carpenter and Lydia King) was born in Lismore, NSW in 1863. He married Elizabeth Davis (daughter of John Davis a farmer and Elizabeth Dainty) who was born in 1863 in Lambton, NSW on 26th September, 1898 in Lismore. Walter was a butcher and Elizabeth a domestic servant.

Mrs Lumley leased the premises (shop & residence), then known as 36 Cabramatta Road, (ref B240111) to Mr Ernest Theophilius Thomas, a butcher of Mosman on 22nd May, 1925. Mr Lumley noted as a butcher of Coogee. The lease was for three years at 182 pounds pa (now $11,892) for the shop, premises, ice house and landlord’s fixtures. A further lease (ref F268085) was issued on 12th May, 1950 to Brian Joseph Anschau, a butcher of Mosman, for the butcher’s shop and residence known as 40 Cabramatta Road. On 17th August, 1959 Mrs Lumley leased (ref H358536) the butcher’s shop, dwelling and garage to Mr Fred Lamb, an investor from 28 Cabramatta Road, Mosman. Mr Lumley is noted as gentleman of Sydney and formerly a butcher from Mosman. The lease was for three years at 208 pounds pa (now $1,873) with a premium payable of 312 pounds (now $2,810) upon signing of lease. The premises became known as Lamb the Butcher.

After Mrs Lumley passed away her sons Wilfred Powell Lumley, bank officer of Willoughby, and Arthur Guy Lumley, a dental surgeon from Bellevue Hill, became the proprietors on 6th December, 1966 (section 94 application K508609). Then on 28th October, 1968 the property was transferred (ref L351149) to Lumley’s Pty Ltd. The Lumley family then decided to sell Lot 1 and subdivided the land into three titles on 14th June, 1972. The titles being Vol 11854 Fol 242 (40 Cabramatta Road), Vol 11854 Fol 241 (38 Cabramatta Road) and Vol 11854 Fol 240 (36 Cabramatta Road). On 2nd November, 1972 Lumley’s Pty Ltd sold (ref M975166) the property at 38 Cabramatta Road (Mrs Gladys Evelyn Martin) for $18,000 (now $36,754).

Lumley’s Pty Ltd transferred (ref N940549 for $30,000 (now $38,675) 40 Cabramatta Road to Broe Investments Pty Ltd on 16th July, 1974. Broe Investments Pty Ltd was owned by Michael & Janice Broe who operated the Warringah Animal Hospital. The property was still used as a butcher’s shop. On 31st July, 1974 Mr Michael Broe’s application to change the use of the property from a butcher’s shop to a veterinary hospital was refused by Mosman Council. A lease (ref T328427) was granted to Mr Peter Lamb on 30th November, 1982. Broe Investments sold the property to Contano Pty Ltd (interests of Mr Peter Lamb) (ref W137546 for $140,000 (now $18,870). On 22nd January 1986. Mr Peter Lamb then sold, for $218,000 (now $24,941) to John & Margaret McKinley through their company Macmar & Co Pty Ltd (ref W842002 dated 26/3/1987) on 24th April, 1987. Peter Lamb moved to Longbeach on the Gold Coast where he was involved in real estate.
After lodging DA 278/87 on 8th September, 1987 to redevelop the property into an art gallery there was a lot of opposition to the DA until a compromise design was approved on 22nd June, 1988. The McKinleys carried out extensive renovations and converted the building to an art gallery and framing business but retained the upstairs residence. The business, known as the Duke of Wellington, was opened by Alderman Dom Lopez (Mayor of Mosman 1976-1977 & 1986-1987) on 2nd December, 1988.

Title converted to ref 3/555076 on 26th July, 1988. Finally sold to the current owners Robbie & Ian Jones through Ffocus Nominees Pty Ltd) on 25th July, 1997. The building became known as Ffocus House where they operated an art materials and framing shop with an art school (Ffocus Arts) and Ian runs his chartered accounting business. Ffocus Arts closed its shop & framing business in 2005 and concentrated on the art school (which commenced in 1981).

Details extracted from Sands Postal Directories from 1897 to 1933 –

Property not numbered until 1912 when it was known at 36 Cabramatta Road. Number changed to 40 in 1928.

1905 – Andrew Ostman – grocer – owner
1906 – Mrs A. McKay – grocer
1907 – Mr Wilfred Lumley – butcher – husband of owner
1908 – Mr T. Collins – butcher
1909 – Condie Brothers – butcher
1910 – Mr W. Bell – butcher
1911 – Mr W. Bell – butcher
1912 – Mr W. Bell – butcher
1913 – Mr W. Bell – butcher
1914 – Mr W. Bell – butcher
1915 – Mr W. Bell – butcher
1916 – Mr W. Bell – butcher
1917 – Mr W. Bell – butcher
1918 – Mr W. Bell – butcher
1919 – Mr W. Bell – butcher
1920 – Mr W. Bell – butcher
1921 – Mr W. Bell – butcher
1922 – Mr W. Bell – butcher
1923 – Mr W. Bell – butcher
1924 – Mr R. Mulharn – butcher
1925 – Mr W.A. Christian – butcher
1926 – Mr E. Thomas – butcher
1927 – Mr E. Thomas – butcher
1928 – Mr C. Lillington – butcher
1929 – Mr C. Lillington – butcher
1930 – Mr C. Lillington – butcher
1931 – Mr C. Lillington – butcher
1932-33 – A. Smith – butcher

Mr Andrew Ostman lived at the following addresses –

1899 to 1901 – 38 Argyle Place, Sydney
1902 to 1903 – in Prince Street, Mosman , north side between Bardwell and Cardinal Streets at “East Lynne”
1904 – in Ourimbah road, Mosman near Roseberry Street.
1905 – in Cabramatta Road, Mosman
1907 to 1912 – in “Nareema” west side of Cremorne Road, Neutral Bay, between Division Street and Robertson’s Point
1932/33 – shown at Grandview Cr, Seaforth

Mr Walter Lumley lived at the following addresses –

1905 to 1906 – at 236 West Street, North Sydney
1907 – in Cabramatta Road, Mosman
1910 – at 236 West Street, North Sydney
1911 to 1925 – at 81 Burnie Street, Little Coogee
1925 to 1933 – at 383 Clovelly Road, Clovelly

38 Cabramatta – Being part of Lot 1 of Section A DP 3272 which was sold to Anders Ostman, a carpenter of Mosman in transfer 330327 on 15th September, 1901. Subsequently registered on title vol 1377 Fol 11 on 16th October, 1901.
Mr Ostman sold the property for 1,350 pounds ($2,700) to Mrs Elizabeth Lumley (transfer 435102), wife of Mr Walter Lumley, a butcher of Mosman on 26th June, 1906. Mrs Lumley leased the premises (shop & residence), then known as 34 Cabramatta Road, to various people (see list below) for use as a general store.
After Mrs Lumley passed away her sons Wilfred Powell Lumley, bank officer of Willoughby, and Arthur Guy Lumley, a dental surgeon from Bellevue Hill, became the proprietors on 6th December, 1966 (section 94 application K508609). Then on 28th October, 1968 the property was transferred (ref L351149) to Lumley’s Pty Ltd.

The Lumley family then decided to sell Lot 1 and subdivided the land into three titles on 14th June, 1972. The titles being Vol 11854 Fol 242 (40 Cabramatta Road), Vol 11854 Fol 241 (38 Cabramatta Road) and Vol 11854 Fol 240 (36 Cabramatta Road). On 2nd November, 1972 Lumley’s Pty Ltd sold (ref M975166) the property at 38 Cabramatta Road to Mrs Gladys Evelyn Martin for $18,000 (now $36,754).

Mrs Martin then sold (ref W802694) to Mr Terence (Terry) Ludgate (a company director) & his wife Beryl Anne Ludgate (of 34 Honiton Avenue, Carlingford) on 24th March, 1987 for $ 140,000. Title was converted on 26th July, 1988 to ref 2/555076.

Terry Ludgate (of 34 Honihan Avenue, Carlingford) lodged DA 39/87 on 19th February, 1987 to alter the existing shop and internal elements of remainder of building. In addition he applied to extend the rear ground floor living area. Consent was granted on 3th April, 1987.

Then transferred (ref X861747) to Yvon Alain Edward Le Moy (a company director of 741 Military Road, Mosman) on 21st September, 1988 for $ 355,000. Then transferred (ref I140525) from Daniel Yvon Le Moy & Chantal Annette Eaton to Chantal Annette Eaton for $182,000 on 24th February, 1993. Then transferred (ref 2856901) to Howard & Meredith Basnett on 24th February, 1997. Then transferred (ref 5360751) to the current owner Mrs Meredith Basnett on 29th October, 1998.

Mrs Basnett lodged DA 719/1998 to remove the existing shop display window, front door and ornamental hood and create an entry recessed 740 mm from the front boundary. The masonry sections of the existing shop front to be retained and be altered to provide a pedestrian entry gate and fence. The awning over the footpath being retained.

Details extracted from Sands Postal Directories from 1897 to 1933 –

Property not numbered until 1912 when it was known at 34 Cabramatta Road. Number changed to 38 in 1928.

1907 – Mrs A. McKay – grocer
1908 – Mr Foster Race – greengrocer etc & R. Anderson – bootmaker
1909 – Mrs E. Davis – general storekeeper
1910 – Mrs E. Davis – general storekeeper
1911 – Mr T. Kelly – storekeeper & William Lewis – bootmaker
1912 – Mr S. Bren de Muhl – storekeeper
1913 – Mr S. Bren de Muhl – storekeeper
1914 – Mr S. Bren de Muhl – storekeeper
1915 – Mr G. Fairbairn – grocer
1916 – Mr G. Fairbairn – grocer
1917 – Miss M. Catchew – grocer & Mr G. Fairbairn – greengrocer
1918 – Mrs Catchell – grocer
1919 – Mrs Catchell – grocer
1920 – Mrs C.M. Catchew – grocer
1921 – Mr George Boyce
1922 – Mr George Boyce
1923 – Mr I.J. Bell – general store
1924 – Mr I. J. Bell – general store
1925 – Mr M. Bell – general store
1926 – Mr M. bell – general store
1927 – Mr M. bell – general store
1928 – Mr I.J. bell – general store
1929 – L. & M. Cockburn – fruiterers & Ernest Wood
1930 – L. & M. Cockburn – fruiterers & Ernest Wood
1931 – L. & M. Cockburn – fruiterers & Ernest Wood
1932-33 – L. & M. Cockburn – fruiterers & Ernest Wood

Mrs Gladys Martin, now lives at 192 Willandra Road, Cromer, advised me on 10th March, 2005 that she leased these premises from 1960 until 1987. She advised that she leased the property from the Lumley family and purchased the property in 1972. She ran a mixed business convenience store opening at 7am and closing at 7pm. She would close for lunch between 1 & 2 and do her banking at the CBC later NAB at Spit Junction. After her third robbery, the last one being at gun point, she sold the property in 1987 and retired to Cromer. When Meredith Basnett purchased the property there had been a shop, supplying TV repairs and electrical goods, operating at the property. Meredith has converted the property to a residence.

36 Cabramatta – Being part of Lot 1 of Section A DP 3272 which was sold to Anders Ostman, a carpenter of Mosman in transfer 330327 on 15th September, 1901. Subsequently registered on title vol 1377 Fol 11 on 16th October, 1901.
Mr Ostman sold the property for 1,350 pounds ($ 2,700) to Mrs Elizabeth Lumley (transfer 435102), wife of Mr Walter Lumley, a butcher of Mosman on 26th June, 1906. Mrs Lumley leased the premises (shop & residence), then known as 34 Cabramatta Road, to various people (see list below) for use as a bootmaker and other uses.

After Mrs Lumley passed away her sons Wilfred Powell Lumley, bank officer of Willoughby, and Arthur Guy Lumley, a dental surgeon from Bellevue Hill, became the proprietors on 6th December, 1966 (section 94 application K508609). Then on 28th October, 1968 the property was transferred (ref L351149) to Lumley’s Pty Ltd.
The Jenkins family leased the property from the 1940’s.

Lumley’s Pty Ltd sold to Miss Patricia J. Jenkins, a spinster of Mosman, (ref N47776) on 15th November, 1972 for $18,000 (now $36,754).

Miss Jenkins lodged DA 395/73 on 2nd October, 1973 to build a carport at the end of the right of way entered from Bardwell Lane. Consent was granted on 17th April, 1974.

Miss Jenkins lodged DA 338/74 on 22nd November, 1974 to construct a small aluminium tool shed to be attached to the eastern side of the building. However the DA was withdrawn on 16th December, 1974.

Finally Miss Jenkins lodged DA 99/81 on 25th February, 1981 in order to remove the ground floor shop at the front of the building and build a new courtyard. As stated the existing shop was to be removed and a new courtyard and verandah roof to be built in front of the existing brick residence. The awning over the footpath to be removed and a new brick fence built to 1800m on the front boundary. The existing eastern side wall to be reduced in height. Council granted consent on 13th April, 1981.

The title reference changed to 1/555076 17th August, 1988. Pat Jenkins transferred (ref Y138491) to Yvon Alain Edward Le Moy (a retailer of 38 Cabramatta Road, Mosman) and his wife Jacqueline Elizabeth Le Moy 14th October 1988 for $325,000. Then after Yvon died the property passed to his wife who transferred (ref I847516) to Serena Carmel on 9th December, 1993 for $319,750. Then transferred (ref 3086173) to Ms Phillipa Lee (a sharebroker) on 23rd May, 1997 for $465,000. Then transferred (ref 5921098) to Ms Catherine M. Bristow for $622,500 on 22nd June, 1999. The property was then sold again in 2016.

Details extracted from Sands Postal Directories from 1897 to 1933 –

Property not numbered until 1912 when it was known at 32 Cabramatta Road. Number changed to 36 in 1928.

1912 – William Lewis – bootmaker
1913 – W. Warren – bootmaker
1914 – W. Warren – bootmaker
1915 – T. Elgar – fishmonger
1916 – Horace Adney – bootshop
1917 – William Adney – bootshop
1918 – William Adney – bootshop
1919 – William Adney – bootshop
1920 – Henry Adney
1921 – Horace C. Adney
1922 – Horace C. Adney
1923 – Horace C. Adney – bootmaker
1924 – Horace C. Adney – bootmaker
1925 – Horace C. Adney – bootmaker
1926 – Horace C. Adney – bootmaker
1927 – Horace C. Adney – bootmaker
1928 – H. C. Adney – bootmaker
1929 – H. C. Adney – bootmaker
1930 – H.C. Adney – bootmaker
1931 – H.C. Adney – bootmaker
1932-33 – H.C. Adney – bootmaker

On 10/3/2005 I was told by Mrs Martin and later by Mrs Pat Green that Mr & Mrs Jenkins lived in the property from 1941 until it was sold in 1988 (seems that they rented from 1941 to 1972 . Then purchased in 1972 and sold in 1983). The Jenkins family operated a fruit and veg shop which was then closed down in 1960 and the property was converted into a house. Mr & Mrs Jenkins had 2 girls and a boy. Pat is married to Norman Green. They live at 15 Adina Place, Balgowlah.

33-35 Cabramatta – Lot 1 of Section B DP 3272 was sold to Sarah Helen Matts, wife of Joseph Matts, a carter of Mosman, in transfer 331815 on 28th September,1901. Subsequently registered on title Vol 1381 Fol 87 on 16th November, 1901. She mortgaged the property on 22nd May, 1903 from the English Scottish & Australian Bank Limited. Later selling (ref 426645) to Mr Robert Mackay, plasterer of Mosman, on 5th March, 1906. He then sold to Lucy May & her husband William Lancelot Shirley, a grocer of Mosman, on 25th January, 1912. Mrs Shirley sold the property (ref G397627) to John Dudley Druitt, a man of independent means of Cremorne, on 20th October, 1955. He sold (ref G625533) to Patricia Barbara Murray, a spinster of North Sydney, on 1st November, 1956. On 20th November, 1959 a portion was transferred (ref H110775) to the Sydney County Council (title vol 7787 Vol 11) with the rest of property transferred to title Vol 7787 Fol 42. Miss Murray sold the property (ref L83479) to Egizia Abela and her husband Michael Abela, cashier, both of Cremorne on 19th June, 1968. They leased (ref M440928) the premises, being a lock up shop, known as 35 Cabramatta Road to Harrolds Electrical Service Pty Ltd on 19th July, 1971. On 24th October, 1975 the property was sold (ref P571847) to Harrold’s Investments Pty Ltd. The title reference changed to A/410318) on 6/2/1990.

Details extracted from Sands Postal Directories from 1897 to 1933 –

Property not numbered until 1912 when it was known at 31-33 Cabramatta Road. It was changed to 33-35 Cabramatta Road in 1928.

1900 – Joseph Matts (husband of owner) (33)
1901 – Joseph Matts (33)
1902 – Joseph Matts (33)
1903 – Joseph Matts (33)
1904 – Joseph Matts (33)
1905 – Joseph Matts (33)
1906 – Joseph Matts (33)
1907 – R. McKay (owner) – grocer (33)
1908 – R. McKay – grocer (33)
1909 – R. McKay – grocer (33)
1910 – R. McKay – grocer (33)
1911 – R. McKay – grocer (33)
1912 – W. L. Shirley (owner) – grocer (33)
1913 – W. L. Shirley – grocer (33)
1914 – W. L. Shirley – grocer (33)
1915 – W. L. Shirley – grocer (33)
1916 – W. L. Shirley – grocer (33)
1917 – W. L. Shirley – grocer (33)
1918 – W. L. Shirley – grocer (33)
1919 – W. L. Shirley – grocer (33)
1920 – W. L. Shirley – grocer (33)
1921 – W.J. Mclean (33)
1922 – W.J. McLean (33)
1923 – W.J. McLean, JP – grocer (33)
1924 – W.J. McLean, JP – grocer (33)
1925 – W.J. McLean, JP – grocer (33)
1926 – W. J. McLean – grocer (33)
1927 – Massington & Phillips – grocer (33)
1928 – C. R. Phillips – grocer (35)
1929 – C. R. Phillips – grocer (35)
1930 – C. R. Phillips – grocer (35)
1931 – C. R. Phillips – grocer (35)
1932-33 – C. R. Phillips – grocer (35)

On 8th April, 2005 Mr Geoff Harrold advised that there used to be stables at the rear of the property as the family had found many old horse shoes when excavating the property.

31-31A Cabramatta – Lot 2 of Section B DP 3272 was sold to Donald Alphonsus Douglas, in transfer 258922 on 30th October, 1896 by Messrs Ballanatyne & Harnett. Subsequently registered on title Vol 1208 Fol 154 on 19th December, 1896. Then sold (ref ) on 3rd August 1900 to Matthew John McCann, a gentleman of Sydney. He sold (ref ) on 30th September, 1904 to Thomas Quirk, a gentleman of Sydney. After Mr Quirk died the property passed (ref ), on 29th July, 1909, to his widow Catherine Quirk, Helena Quirk, spinster of Mosman, and John David Bourke, a school teacher of Lismore. On 2nd September, 1909 the property was sold (ref ) to Mr Herbert Arnold Black, a builder of Mosman. Title became Vol2669 Fol 55 on 25th May, 1916. Mr Black sold (ref A467785) to Mary Schofield, a widow of Lewisham. On 6th June, 1919. She then sold (ref A 470299) to John Francis Cooper, a surveyor’s assistant of Sydney, on 17th June, 1919. Then following a mortgagee sale (ref C244500) on 24th March, 1934 the property was in the ownership of Frederick Percy Cooper (mortgagor and a postal official of Mosman) to his wife Mary Joan Cooper. Transferred
(ref D800103) on 25th February, 1948 to Frederick Percy Cooper, a retired public servant of Mosman. Then sold (ref F998133) to Frederick John Cooper, a motor driver of Mosman, on 6th January, 1954. Then sold (ref H16970) to Margaret Annie Preston of Mosman on 31st July, 1958. Property then split into semi-detached property on 9th May, 1962. Title ref Vol 9182 Fol 219 & Vol 9182 Fol 220. In December, 1987 the owners were Mr & Mrs N.J. O’Brien (31) and Mr P. Alexander (31A).

Details extracted from Sands Postal Directories from 1897 to 1933 –

Property not numbered until 1912 when it was known at 29 Cabramatta Road. It was changed to 31 Cabramatta Road in 1928. The property next door was known as 29 Cabramatta Road changed to 31 in 1928. On 9th May 1962 the property was split into two titles Vol 9182 Fol 219 & Vol 9182 Fol 220 and became a pair of semi-detached houses numbered 31 & 31A Cabramatta Road

1902 – Mrs E. Richardson – dyer & cleaner (29)
1903 – Mrs E. Richardson – dyer & cleaner (29)
1904 – Mrs E. Richardson – dyer & cleaner (29)
1905 – Mrs E. Richardson – dyer & cleaner (29)
1906 – H.A. Black – carter & horse clipper in “Hazeldene” (29)
1907 – H.A. Black – carter & horse clipper in “Hazeldene” (29)
1908 – H.A. Black – carter & horse clipper in “Hazeldene” (29)
1909 – H.A. Black (became owner) – carter & horse clipper (29)
1910 – H.A. Black – carter & horse clipper (29)
1911 – H.A. Black – carter & horse clipper (29)
1912 – H.A. Black – carrier & contractor (29)
1913 – H.A. Black – carrier & contractor (29)
1914 – H.A. Black – carrier & contractor (29)
1915 – H.A. Black – carrier & contractor (29)
1916 – H.A. Black – carrier & contractor (29)
1917 – H.A. Black – carrier & contractor (29)
1918 – H.A. Black – carrier & contractor (29)
1919 – H.A. Black – carrier & contractor (29)
1920 – J.F. Cooper (became owner) (29)
1921 – J.F. Cooper (29)
1922 – J.F. Cooper (29)
1923 – J. F. Cooper (29)
1924 – J. F. Cooper (29)
1925 – W. J. Nalder (29)
1926 – unknown (29)
1927 – Mrs Ida Roberts (29)
1928 – Mrs Ida Roberts (31)
1929 – Mrs Ida Roberts (31)
1930 – Mr Mathew Fisher (31)
1931 – Mr Mathew Fisher (31)
1932-33 – Mr J.H. Bell (31)

Ian Jones 24/1/2017


36 to 40 Cabramatta Rd Nov 1980


36 Cabramatta Road being redeveloped 1981


36 Cabramatta Road 1981 renovated


36-40 Cabramatta Road Mosman, mid 1980s


40 Cabramatta Rd in 2014

Ian Jones · 25 January 2017

Your comment