Ryrie Street

  • 'Finedon'  1947 – Donal Carr

    View of Finedon, 4 Ryrie Street, built early 1939 by architect Hedley Norman Carr, whose family lived there until 1983. Mosman Library holds a compl… more

  • 'Finedon' view to west  1947 – Donal Carr

    View west to Quakers Hat Bay and Northbridge beyond over the front wall of Finedon, 4 Ryrie Street. The house was built early 1939 by architect Hedley… more

  • Two cub scouts c1947  c1947 – Donal Carr

    Here we have Donal Carr (left) and Dick Pollitt about to set off for a cub camp c1947. In the background is Donal’s mother Gwen, and Rohan the cat, na… more