View west to Quakers Hat Bay and Northbridge beyond over the front wall of Finedon, 4 Ryrie Street. The house was built early 1939 by architect Hedley Norman Carr, whose family lived there until 1983.
Mosman Library holds a complete set of photos of this house dated circa 1983.
The house to the right, now much altered, was also designed by Hedley Carr c1940.
In 2011, major modern alterations and additions were completed to the rear of ‘Finedon’ by the new owners.